Re: Re: binding script syntax

From: Ron Stanonik <stanonik_at_cogsci.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:38:12 -0700

  BTW, I agree that it is certainly useful if you can write down
  and read back a closure (body and environment) in a portable way.

Yes, a portable way to save a closure would be useful.

We tried closures first, using procedure-body, procedure-enviroment,
and environment->list to get enough information to recreate the binding.
One problem was how far up the environment stack to look for variables
that had been closed over.

Thanks,

Ron
stanonik_at_cogsci.ucsd.edu