Re: Compilation

From: Dr.R.F.Wolpert <wolpert_at_uark.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:54:41 -0600

Thanks for the advice -- the error messages while compiling are still
there, but SUCCESS, the opening of files from the menu-bar, etc. all
work normally now.

Information then for users of Linux on Alpha:

gcc works on Linux-based Alphas.

configure with 'CFLAGS=-O0 ./configure'.

Many thanks to Shinyama-sensei.

Rembrandt Wolpert